This process allows users to be added during an inspection, using the InfoTycoon mobile app.
To use this feature, an existing user must have access to an inspection, and must have the inspection loaded in the InfoTycoon Mobile App. A new user must download the InfoTycoon Mobile App.
The app is available for iOS and Android.
- Apple Devices: Our app currently supports Apple devices running iOS 12.0 or later.
- Android Devices: Our app currently supports Android devices running Android 9.0 or later.
- Device Memory: For optimal app performance and maximum data integrity, devices should have at least 2GB of available memory. If you anticipate taking more than 10 photos per unit, more memory is recommended.
NOTE: Older devices may see varied performance as manufacturers have acknowledged throttling performance to increase battery life.
Download the Mobile App
- Have the new user open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for InfoTycoon.
- There will be two options, select “InfoTycoon.” Select the app with the red branding.
New User Sign Up
- Have the new user open the app and tap the Sign Up button
- Enter name, email address, and select a password
- The new user will receive a code via email to verify their password, enter it when prompted
- After the code has been entered, the new user can scan an inspection QR code to join an existing inspection
Access the QR Code
- An existing user can select the menu button while viewing the inspection on their own device
- Select the Add Inspector option from the menu
- This will generate a QR code
- Have the new inspector scan the QR code with their device
- The new inspector will now be added to the inspection
Does an administrator need to approve the new user?
No, when the new user joins the inspection via QR Code, they will be automatically approved.
Can this process be completed with an existing user?
Yes, if a user already has a login for the InfoTycoon App, they will not need to complete the Sign Up process.
Completing Inspections on Mobile
Due Diligence Reporting